I’ve had half a jar of pasta sauce in the fridge for a couple of days so I decided to spice it up by stirring in a few tablespoonfuls of hot chilli sauce.
- Place a Staffordshire oatcake on a plate.
- Spread with the spiced up sauce.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Place another oatcake on top of the first.
- Spread with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Repeat with each oatcake from the pack until stacked 6 high.
- Ping for 5 minutes, stand for 3 minutes, ping again for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from microwave, allow to cool, slice and serve.